27 January 2008

New Beginnings: Employment

....got the job I'd been waiting to see if I'd get....

Is it just me, or do you never get over that initial nervousness? It's like the first day of school....not being sure how to present, how it will go, what to do.....

Not scared. Eager. Anticipation. Kind of a mental loop of "Oh wow oh shit oh wow oh shit oh wow!"

First job in my new field, and me still in school. Deep breath.

I go in tomorrow morning for the drug test scheduling, pounds of paperwork filling, and so forth......

Meanwhile, I've gone on a rampage of piecing baby quilt tops. Started out light on inspiration, then picked up speed and actually found some.

Baby Quilt Tops

They're not in the order I made them, but in the order I photographed them, more or less. You might be able to sort the poorly-inspired from the later stuff, I dunno.... :)