19 January 2008

New Beginnings

And a new semester has started, and a new phase in the RCIA class.....

It so happened last week that the youth group bake sale and our first week of break-out discussion were on the same week, so Kathy, who was leading our discussion, picked up a few cookies at the sale for our own sort of "community sharing", sharing some of the community-type characteristics of the Eucharist.

I thought that was pretty cool, so I made banana bread tonight to take for tomorrow's break-out discussion......

I'm having a bit of trouble getting my head in gear for the new semester. One of my classes got cancelled; another doesn't start until March. Of the other two, it's not that I'm unenthusiastic about the material---I'm not. Just having trouble getting back into the homework mentality.....

It'll come. Just feeling a half a bubble out of plumb at the moment, and very alone.