21 March 2007

Equinocturnal......

In a year that's chock full---perhaps overfull---of new beginnings, when better to take a bit of time to focus, contemplate, meditate, open one's mind and heart to the new, than an equinox?

Time for a bit of ceremony, a bit of ritual....a letting go of the cold dark winter. A fertilizing, being open to new growth...even if I don't know where it's going.

Time to be a wildflower---or a tomato. However it works out.

House is on the market. No nibbles yet. Not a clue how long this process will take.

Can't seriously look at replacement houses until this one sells. Have my eye on one, but who knows if it will still be available? I try to be one with the universe and will it to be available when I am available, if it is the house I'm meant to be in.

Can't make plans either to go back to school or find work without knowing where I'm going to live. Hanging fire, packing boxes......

Wonder where it will all be by the time of the summer solstice?